Since the girls were campers with EFBC during week 5, we had lots of time to spend with the boys. So many golf cart rides, pin trading, ice cream, watching fireworks, exploring the low ropes course, playing in the dirt, endless games of UNO, afternoon naps, running decision cards, chasing Jack around the tab, visiting the girls every once in a while...Jonah finally got to do the Fun Run with Brian...only took us 5 weeks to accomplish that! I also got to be a judge for the cook off this week and that was very fun. Jack is very hard to handle in the Tab. He wants to be up on the stage, but he's like a tiny tornado and there's no way I can let him run around up there. That is especially hard to handle after the evening service when Jonah is running decision cards and I won't let Jack "help." He always points and says "backstage" over and over...he always wants to go backstage! =0) He's a camp kid, for sure.
Here are a bunch of fun pics with the boys this week!
Too cute for his own good!
Hey, Howdy, Hey, My name's Jack!
Jack is an honorary program staffer!
Always climbing something...
Thank goodness for Disney+ and Netflix!
Ice cream all summer!
I thought the boys would have fun with this styrofoam airplane. It only took a few days before Jack broke one of the wings off, but it was fun while it lasted.
Getting a little tired of camp food by the end of week 5. Not that I'm complaining...
Where do you want to go Jack? BACKSTAGE! Every. Time. We. Are. In. The. Tab.
FunRun!
We haven't done much pin trading yet this summer, so Jonah decided it was time to get in the game!
Freshly bathed and playing in the dirty...whatever!
GMa sent fun care packages for each of the kids! So fun to get mail at camp!
I got to judge the "everything else" category. There was a wide range of entries, from sweet tea, to chips and dip, to jalapeno poppers.
Jonah and Sarah played UNO in the holding tank one day.
Favorite video of summer! Jack loved it when the Church Clap came on. He was WILD, running around everywhere at camp all summer. I'm watching this and thinking "no wonder I was so tired all the time."
Friday nights got us feeling like this...
Jack just couldn't make it from the Tab back to our room on the golf cart...he literally fell asleep on my leg in the minute it took me to drive to our room...I just knew he would go down for the entire night, but when the service let out and it started being loud outside, he woke up for several more hours. An 8:00 "nap" is no good. Another 1:00 AM bedtime for Jack...and Momma. #sigh





















































No comments:
Post a Comment