After the present opening was done and breakfast was eaten, I put Jack in the bathtub with his new Otteroo float. He loves it & it is seriously the cutest thing I have ever seen! This is Jack's favorite Christmas present, for sure. And mine too, for that matter!
I was afraid this would rub on his neck or be hard to get on/off, but it isn't a problem at all. Whoever invented this thing is a genius. I could watch him float around all day long, and I'm pretty sure he would stay in the bathtub for hours if we would let him. He had the biggest fit you've ever seen when I took him out of the tub! My only regret is that I didn't buy this sooner.
He was a little unsure when I first put him in, but it only took a few seconds for him to realize how fun this was.
Those buns though!
Not happy about coming out at all.
I couldn't stop taking videos...





















No comments:
Post a Comment