We got to the lake around 4:00 on Christmas Day and spent a fun evening with family. Some of the family requested that we all wear masks, so that's what we did...I didn't enjoy that aspect of it, but I understood. And hey, we will always remember what Christmas of 2020 was like when we look back at these pics. Grandma Baldwin has so many kids and grandkids to buy for, and I am impressed every year by how she does it! She always does a great job! It was a fun night of eating yummy food and opening presents. The last few years, we have played Dirty Santa, and it is so much fun. The girls were really excited, because they got to play this year too.
We were the only ones to spend the night, and I was glad we didn't have to drive home because we were really tired by the end of the day.
This always wraps up our Christmas celebrations, so I like to say..."Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!"
We got there a bit before everyone else, so we took some cute pics on the porch.
Cousins!
Sometimes I just can't decide if I like b/w or color better, so why not do both?
This is totally how we really felt about wearing masks at Christmas...
Jack was squaring off with Elijah's dragon. I was kind of surprised this didn't scare him!
There was a whole lot of noise and activity, and it was a bit much for Jack.
Jonah is really into Jurassic Park and he got so many new Lego sets.
Matching sweaters!
Oh, Grandma Baldwin...Oooohhhhh.....
Madison loves it...Momma...Not. So. Much. Where on earth will we put it?!
Megaladon monster truck!
Grandma Baldwin got Madison this super cute suitcase! We are looking forward to using it on our DC trip in April.
Olivia had her new polaroid camera there and took these pics.
And apparently after we went to bed, these girls did a little filming...hahaha...love it!











































No comments:
Post a Comment