We drove back from Tulsa on Sunday afternoon and went straight to get the girls from G-Ma. Then we came home to play in the snow for a bit. I was so thankful that we made it home safely...I hate driving in bad weather.
With an ice storm in October & a big snow storm this early in December, who knows what the rest of the winter will be like?! We took Jack out to play in the snow, but he was not a fan at all. This was his first experience with snow, and it was just way too cold for him. (And he wanted to eat!) But he looked adorable at least!
Jonah and Mackenzie were the only ones that were dedicated enough to build a snowman and I was completely impressed!
The kids ending up having I think 3 snow days, which they were all so happy about! I mean, is there really anything better than finding out you get a snow day, as a kid?!
My caption on the pic above:
"I sure love this beautiful snow...but not everyone feels the same way about it."
This gave me a good excuse to try a new hot chocolate recipe...it was yummy!
Crazy kids!
Poor baby moose...I promise he was only out there for a grand total of maybe 2 minutes.
I enjoyed watching them from inside, where it was nice and warm!
My favorite part was the "hair!" So creative!! And we also got rid of a bunch of dum-dum's left over from Halloween!


































No comments:
Post a Comment