Christmas is the busiest time of year for my cookie business, for sure. I mean, who doesn't love decorated sugar cookies at Christmastime?! I am always so thankful to have these orders, because it helps us pay for Christmas. (which is expensive with 4 kids!)
It was a little harder to get everything done with a baby this year, but somehow I did it! I even managed to host a cookie decorating party for TWENTY-ONE 6th grade girls & their moms! (separate post)
If only this is how it worked?!
This is what you would call multi-tasking...
Whatever it takes, right?
This girl wants to help me decorate cookies so badly! I let her help put the stars on the trees. Next year, I may let her help even more.
Anddddd this is what our house looks like the whole month of December!
And FINALLY, on December 21st, I closed up the kitchen! Jonah even made me a "Closed" sign!! It always feels soooo good to finish this last round of cookies & then just have fun and celebrate Christmas with my family.




















No comments:
Post a Comment