The CHA Christmas program was supposed to be Tuesday night, but because we were out for a snow day, they rescheduled it to Thursday night. In order to accommodate more people, with Covid restrictions this year, the program was at First Southern Del City. G-Ma & Rex, Poppa & Louise, and Grandma Baldwin all got to be there with us. Madi looked beautiful, Jonah looked handsome, and it was a lovely program! It's so hard to believe this was Madison's last elementary Christmas program. Next year, Jonah will get all of our attention to himself when it comes to elementary programs. He probably won't mind that too much! I still miss Mackenzie being in these programs, so I know for sure I will feel it even more next year when neither of the girls are a part of the programs. =0( Why do they have to grow up?? Of course the kids begged to go to Braums with their friends after the program, so it was a late night, but it was worth it! (I'm just glad I wasn't sick and pregnant this year...I remember feeling so miserable at the Christmas program last year.)
We are so blessed to have such an amazing support system! Love all of them so much!




















No comments:
Post a Comment