December is always the busiest month of the year, by far. Looking back at these pictures and remembering all that we did, I'm honestly not sure how in the world we ever did it! Between cookie orders, taking care of a baby, homework, Christmas parties, programs, fun with friends, Christmas shopping, more homework, hosting a cookie decorating party for all of the girls in 6th grade, taking care of a baby, Brian having a little procedure done (insert scissors emoji), snow days, a weekend in Tulsa for a wedding, more cookie orders, basketball games and practices, and taking care of a baby...I think I'll stop there...but I feel like the list is never-ending!
Here are some of our random December pics:
Pic above... G-Ma bought each of the kids a Lego Advent calendar back in October when it was Mackenzie's birthday. They get to open up a package every day in December, leading up to Christmas, and put together a little Lego person, or prop...these are the cutest things ever and I totally would have loved this when I was a kid! Mackenzie's Harry Potter set is especially fun!
I found this live wreath at Sams and had to have it!

He's looking so old and I don't think I like it...
Mackenzie's school work load is crazy...she does homework for several hours every single night of the week. We are so proud of how hard she works!
Since we missed Owen's birthday party the weekend we left for our Thanksgiving trip, we had him over for a sleepover to celebrate his birthday when we got back. The boys loved it and had the best time! 
The first weekend in December, Mackenzie was part of the drive-thru nativity at the Baptist Boys Ranch Town, with her friend Jordan. They both played Mary in different scenes. I'm so glad she got to do this! And glad the weather wasn't frigid!
This was one of Mackenzie's school projects in December. I didn't help her with it one bit...very impressed with her poster!
Uncle Clint dropped off this Christmas box from Carver. He wanted them to have this book from his room! =0)
Jonah had to take a "handmade" item to school for a Christmas gift exchange, because they have been reading Little House on the Prairie, and learning about how things were done during that time. So, here is Brian "handmaking" an acorn man. LOL! It turned out pretty cool and I think Jonah was wishing he could keep it for himself!
Laundry is NEVER ENDING at our house.
Had to throw this in there...Madison puts cool whip on EVERYTHING...especially muffins...which Mackenzie hates...it makes me laugh every time! I did tell Madison that she had to ask everyone if they wanted cool whip from now on, before just putting it on there. She likes to make things "fancy!"
Jonah is such a big helper! He was helping push Jack into church one Sunday.
Trying to see the Bethlehem star out of Jonah's bedroom window...Daddy was out on the roof...but we waited too late, and couldn't see it. So bummed!
Sweet, sweet big brother!
Saw these at the store the other day and it just reminded me of my dad and how we always had shrimp cocktail on Christmas Eve. Sure miss him!
I honestly don't even remember where this koala came from, or where it is now, but Madi let Jack "play with it" on the way home from wherever we were. It must have looked massive to him!
We finally got our flu shots. No fun, but they all did great! I was especially proud of Jonah, who did remarkably better with this than last year.
Ugly sweater contest winner = bucket of popcorn!
Snip, Snip...
Daddy and Jonah went Geocaching one day and found some treasures!
Daddy and Jonah went on a hunt to so many Dollar Trees, looking for these specific Christmas cups for me.
Daddy's littlest buddy!
Just a fun pano pic of our house. I love our house!
How cute is this little laugh?! I guess he thinks masks are funny!
































No comments:
Post a Comment