I don't have as many pics from Madison's class party, because I technically wasn't supposed to be there for it. Because of Covid, they are only allowing 3 parents per class to come for parties this year. So I signed up for Jonah's class, and just popped my head into the 6th grade party a few times. I can't believe this is Madison's last year for class parties...wahhh!! It will be less stressful for me to not have to run back and forth between two classrooms next year though. The 6th grade homeroom moms did an amazing job on the party. They broke the kids into teams and had them build gingerbread houses. It was a huge mess, but everyone loved it!
We love Mrs. Garcia!
Makayla & Madison
And Ettalyn & Wyatt =0)
I guess they were going for Spanish-style, with a flat roof??






No comments:
Post a Comment