Thursday, December 10, 2020

Jack's 1st Baby Cereal

Jack had his first baby cereal about a week before he turned 6 months old. I'm pretty sure I waited a little longer to give it to him, than I did with the others. Breastfeeding is just going so well, and it's so easy, that I wasn't overly eager to add solids until I had to. His pediatrician also recommended to wait until 6 months, so that's what I did. Of course everyone was excited about feeding Jack and wanted a turn! Over the next few weeks, I gradually introduced new foods to him. Sweet potatoes seem to be a favorite so far.

Up until this point, Jack's only sustenance has been breastmilk. I am so thankful that I have been able to nurse him and give him the nutrition that he needs to make him grow and be healthy. I'm hoping to breastfeed at least until he turns a year old, and maybe a few months longer than that even.

He's like a little bird!

All of the background chatter among the big kids makes me laugh...that's what our house is like all of the time! 

I love this video of Madi feeding Jack!



No comments:

Post a Comment