Wednesday, December 23, 2020

A Relaxing Christmas at G-Ma's House

Christmas at G-Ma's house was very fun and relaxing this year. Because of Covid, Clint, Abigail and Carver didn't come, so it was just our family there most of the time. Rex, Poppa & Louise, and Uncle John were also there some of the time. We missed being able to have a big family gathering, but there was also just something very nice about it being smaller this year.

G-Ma picked the kids up on Tuesday morning and took them to her house. I had to finish decorating and delivering the last round of cookies, and then Santa (I mean Brian and I) had to put the trampoline together for Christmas morning. It was a long, busy day for us, and we didn't make it to G-Ma's house until late that evening. I was so glad to finally be there, because that meant I could finally sit back and relax and just enjoy Christmas! The kids couldn't wait for us to get there, so they could open an early present from G-Ma. We cuddled up and watched Christmas movies, played games, took naps, and ate way too much food during the two nights that we spent there. We always have so much yummy food at G-Ma's house on Christmas!Jack's early present was a KicKee pants sleeper! Yea!!!Patiently waiting to open presents on Wednesday

How cute are they?!

These two are buddies!

Naptime!Poppa came over again on Christmas Eve morning for some cuddles and coffee!

This is G-Ma's cup, but I think I need one...

No comments:

Post a Comment