Sunday, September 15, 2019

Time to Go Home...

So after going non-stop for the second day in a row, when we left Animal Kingdom after the nighttime show, we had to go back to All Star Music to get our stuff and take the Magical Express back to the airport. To save money, we stayed in a different hotel that we had credit card points to pay for, on Sunday night. Looking back, it would have been worth the extra $ just to stay All Star Music, but oh well. After waiting on the bus & then waiting again for the hotel shuttle to pick us up from the airport, it was close to 1:00 AM before we got to bed. We. Were. Tired. And we had to get up very early the next morning again, to get back to the airport for my flight home. As with any Disney vacation, this was not a relaxing trip in any sense...but it was fun & we loved our time together! Brian was picking up a rental car from the airport & driving to Jacksonville to speak that evening and Tuesday morning, before flying home Tuesday night. I was sad that we were having to fly home separately, but I guess I'm getting pretty good at flying solo by now. So thankful that we had this fun weekend together! I was ready to get home to my babies & to rest and recover for a few days. Another great Disney adventure in the books! 
#myhappyplace #alwayssadtoleave #happilyeverafter
Full QUIK video:
We rode on this cruise line Magical Express bus back to the airport...oh how I was wishing it was taking us to get on a cruise ship for a week! That is a big dream of mine, to do a Disney cruise, one of these days...when we win the lottery! 
This video was playing as we pulled into the airport. This little "Why? Because we like you!" slogan is what they said in the parade back in '95 the first time I went to Disney when I was 13! It's funny that I remember that!
This is pretty much what I get to eat anytime I'm in an airport about to board a plane! #breakfastofchampions
I didn't wear Disney shirts in the parks this time, but I wore them on the travel days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment