After checking out of All Star Music on Sunday morning & having them hold our bags for us to pick up at the end of the day, we headed to Animal Kingdom. We went straight to Flight of Passage (hands down the best ride at any Disney park, ever) & had about an hour wait...I was really wishing we had a FastPass, but we planned so last minute that there weren't any available. We did the safari & had breakfast at Tusker House...always a "must" on our Disney trips...and as always, it didn't disappoint! We rode Expedition Everest, another ride I do not enjoy AT ALL, but that I promised Madison I would ride...and we both felt sick when it was over. I guess we are just getting old! It rained on us a little bit, but not enough to ruin our time at AK. We also took the train to Rafiki's Planet Watch & did the animation experience drawing class. We drew one of the hyenas from Lion King...Brian and I always like to have a little friendly competition about who draws better! I always win, but you know...whatever. Then it was time to head to EPCOT for the remainder of the day. This was our first time to get a Park Hopper ticket, and I'm so glad we did! Otherwise, we wouldn't have been able to do all 4 parks in only 2 days. It's not something I would spend the extra $ on for a regular trip, but this was different. 
Sunday morning when we checked out was the first time we even saw All Star Music in daylight! Haha! This is the area we stayed in. Not my favorite theming, but we literally weren't there enough to care.

This giraffe came so close to our safari vehicle...so cool!
And here we are at Tusker! I scheduled a 10:50 late breakfast, so we got to eat breakfast and lunch, because they switched it out while we were there. Always so good! And way, way less work without kids! We really enjoyed just taking our time and not stressing about autograph books and helping kids fill their plates.
I think its safe to say we got full!
I love this picture!
We didn't purchase photo pass for this day, but we still had the photographers take our pictures with their cameras & also with our phones, and we still got some great pics.
Probably wasn't the greatest idea to ride this right after eating that huge meal! It just worked out that way though, because of when we could get the FastPass.
This really makes me laugh!
"Bird."
I think we both did a pretty good job! It was much easier, without having to help the kids.
I was glad we threw an umbrella in at the last minute! It matched the "Animal Kingdom" theme too!



No comments:
Post a Comment