Sunday, September 1, 2019

Branson: Part TWO

When we got back from the Escape Room, we took the kids to the pool at the resort to swim. Later that evening we ordered pizza, then we went to play Mini Golf and to Cakes & Creams for dessert afterwards. I forgot to mention that G-Ma and Rex were also in Branson this same weekend! They met up with us at the mini golf place and went to get dessert with us. It was another fun, relaxing day in Branson. We decided not to do SDC this trip, because it was just so hot and we knew there would be a ton of people there. 
Madison loved holding Weston...this is the caption I put on this picture of her holding him:
Madison: "Mommy, can you please have another baby?"
Me: "NO! But I've got good news...you just have to wait about 15 years and then you can have your own baby!" 
I'm sitting here 5 months pregnant as I'm typing this. Hilarious. Or not. 
So sweet!
We love Grandma Baldwin very much!!
On Monday morning, we went to a little diner down by Branson Landing and ate breakfast before everyone headed home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment