Once we had our fill of Galaxy's Edge, we made our way over to Toy Story land to ride Slinky before the line got too long. That ride is SO much fun...you can tell by the pictures that we were having a good time!! And because I promised Madison, we also rode Rock'nRoller coaster...which I said I would NEVER, EVER do again...but I will admit that it was a little better this time because I at least knew what to expect! However...Brian and I both weren't feeling the greatest when we came off it, and had to sit down and take a breather for a few minutes, before having lunch. We also rode Toy Story Mania and went to the new Lightning McQueen training academy thing (waste of time, unless you have a little boy who loves CARS with you). We did take a few pics of the cars to show Jonah, so it wasn't a complete waste of time. I was excited to get an early lunch reservation at Sci-Fi...we shared a burger, fries & shake and then headed out of the park to hop on a bus for Magic Kingdom. There were a lot of things that we skipped over on this trip, but we just had to pick our favorites since we were short on time.
It was a great morning at Hollywood Studios with my favorite person!
I was trying to be brave, but my face is almost as bad as the last time I rode this...
I can't help it...
I survived!
Slinky is more my jam!
I had to take a picture of this...I'm always trying to help a kid play this game, and my score is always awful...but this time, I actually got close to Brian's score!

Sci-Fi is so much fun!


No comments:
Post a Comment