Every year in Secondary at CHA, each grade goes on a class retreat towards the beginning of the school year. The 7th grade trip is to Alabaster Caverns in Northwest Oklahoma. It is a quick trip...they left Thursday morning and returned Friday at the end of the school day. They stayed at FBC Alva & did some fun activities, such as going to a menagerie...which Mackenzie loved. (*I had never even heard of a menagerie before this.) On Friday morning, they served at a food bank, as a service project. It's still a strange feeling to me, to send Mackenzie off on things without us. I know that's just the season we are entering into with her, but I don't have to like it! It made my heart happy that she called me a few times to check in & had one of the teachers send me a few pictures. She loves her Momma! =0) 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment