After our early morning at Hollywood Studios, and re-fueling for lunch at Sci-Fi, we hopped on a bus and spent the rest of the day at Magic Kingdom. I think we got there around 12:30 or 1:00, and the park was open until 9:00, so we had plenty of time to do most of our fav's. Of course stopping for pics in front of the castle was my first priority! The last time we came to Disney was in September & I said we would never again come when it was so hot...yet here we were back in September again...but I will say that it was much more manageable without kids. I definitely prefer to come when it isn't sweltering hot outside though!
Some of the things we couldn't miss out on:
*Dole Whips...so, so, so good! *Hall of Presidents *It's a Small World *Space Mountain *Peter Pan * Haunted Mansion *Pirates *Jungle Cruise *Seven Dwarfs Mine Train *Big Thunder & More...
We got to spend an hour or so with our friend Shane Flood, which was a fun surprise! We rode the People Mover while we visited with him. Magic Kingdom was fun, but this was when I missed our kids the most for sure! Can't wait to come back with them, hopefully before too long.
By the time it was getting dark, we were completely exhausted...we had walked almost 22,000 steps and been in the parks since 5:30 that morning...we literally fell into bed & went straight to sleep when we finally made it back to our room around 8:30 that night.
I just bought the one-day photo pass plan, and it didn't include the ride photos so that's why they have the words across them...took the cheap way out this time! The photographer who took our pics in front of the castle did such a great job...I love these pictures!
So yum!
Brian was loving It's a Small World...
Best. Ever.
After our Disneyland trip this past spring, where there were churros EVERYWHERE, we wondered if they were as good at Disney World...well, they aren't! Disneyland wins on the churros!
I had a solid 15 minute nap in Hall of Presidents!
So when we came to Disney World last time, I bought these super cute Mickey sunglasses...well, they broke...so I saved them for months and months, brought them back and exchanged them at no charge for a new pair on this trip! I was so excited, because I love these sunglasses!
I waited in line for nearly an hour to see Mickey and Minnie...I know that's silly, but I really wanted this picture in their cute celebration outfits! =0) Brian wandered around and drank coffee and then jumped in line with me at the last minute.
Always fun to run into friends!
And a few more pics in front of the castle on our way out of the park!








No comments:
Post a Comment