Before I do a post of our afternoon at Magic Kingdom, I wanted to include some pics from our first trip to Disney World together...on our honeymoon 18 years ago! Brian has put up with my Disney obsession for a long time now...but don't be fooled...he loves it (almost) as much as I do, even if he won't admit it. There really is just something magical about this place...I love that we have memories as kids ourselves here, memories on our honeymoon pre-kids here, memories with our kids at all different ages here, and now even more memories with just the two of us here. I will never, ever get tired of making new memories at Disney World!
I laughed, looking through my scrapbook of our honeymoon, at how cheap things were in 2001...park tickets were only $50 per day...what?! A one day park ticket today costs around $125...that's quite a change! And parking in 2001 cost $6.00. and now its anywhere from $22-$45 per day. Crazy!!
We ate at Tony's Town Square on our honeymoon. I started to make a reservation for us there on this trip, but there just wasn't enough time. I wish I would have known about all of the fun dining options & Disney secrets that I know now, back then...we basically just spent part of one day at Magic Kingdom on our honeymoon, and left early when it started raining. We would never do that now! The rest of our trip was made of up Sea World, Discovery Cove, and shopping at the outlet mall. Don't get me wrong...it was great! I just wish we would've done more Disney!



No comments:
Post a Comment