Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Mack School Stuff

Here are a few things Mackenzie had going on towards the end of the school year. 

In April, right before the DC trip, Mackenzie had to do a "Conflict Map" over the Narnia Voyage of the Dawn Treader book. This was a major project & she had lots of big ideas!! She worked very hard on it & I helped execute her ideas with salt dough islands. I was completely impressed with the little ship she built out of popsicle sticks & the sea snake she made all by herself! This was one of those projects that I loved when it was finished, but I was GLAD when it was done!! 
This girl LOVES to read!! 
Mackenzie decided not to run for any class officer, but she took it upon herself to be Jordan's campaign manager! So funny! She got on Pinterest and found all of these cute sign ideas all on her own.
And this...well, wow...this is what the 6th graders came back to at school after the Government trip! How fun is this?! All of the kids in the other elementary grades decorated these squares with messages and pictures for them. I loved it so much! And I LOVE OUR SCHOOL!
Here is Madison's square!
Here is part of Mackenzie's Art Portfolio from this year! It is all very "Mackenzie!"

No comments:

Post a Comment