Comparing first day of school & last day of school pics is the best...its fun to see how much the kids have grown during the school year...and a little sad too. I cry on the last day of every school year, because its another chapter behind us. Making the decision to switch schools again was a hard one, but I am confident that when our kids are grown, we will look back and know that it was one of the absolute best decisions we ever made. Our first year at CHA was such a blessing! Not perfect...but pretty close!
Jonah lost a few things in Kindergarten this year! =0)
I wish this toothless look would last longer...its my favorite!
Jonah always got new glasses this year!
Oh. My. Word.
What has happened?!
This one really got me...look how her face has changed! She really went from a little girl to a young lady this year. Wow!
And just look at this beauty! She has grown up a lot this year too! I love her heart so much!






No comments:
Post a Comment