Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Jonah's Kindergarten Graduation

Jonah's Kindergarten graduation/program was the sweetest thing I have ever seen! Ugh!! It is such a bittersweet thing, watching your babies grow up! Things like this definitely pull on my heart a little extra since Jonah is our last baby. I was holding it together okay until the slideshow started & then it was over...I was bawling! Why can't they just stay little?! The combination of Jonah's Kindergarten graduation & Mackenzie's 6th grade graduation was nearly more than my heart could handle.
Daddy was so sad to miss this program...he was in Peru on a work trip & it just couldn't be helped. =0( We were really glad that G-Ma, Grandma Baldwin and Poppa & Louise could be there!
Jonah has had an incredible year in Kindergarten and we are so very proud of him! I am always amazed by how much kids are able to memorize and remember. Jonah got to be Jesus in the Timeline skit...we worked really hard on his line & he said it perfectly!
One of the sweet songs they sang was "Make Me A Servant," and oh, how we pray Jonah always has a heart that longs to serve Jesus! 
Whether I'm ready or not, Jonah is ready for 1st grade! We are SO thankful that God brought us to CHA in time for Jonah to be in Kindergarten here! I sure hope and pray that he gets to be a CHA "lifer" and that in 2031, we will get to celebrate his High School Graduation on this same stage! 
But--Time. Slow. Down.
#thosefrontteeththough
Entrance:

Jonah's "Jesus" lines:
(Brian kept calling me right as Jonah's part was happening...I missed the end of his lines because I was having to decline his calls. Grr!)
So serious! 
Of course he had to wear his sports jacket! He has almost outgrown it, but you can be sure that I will be keeping it forever! 
Mackenzie & Miriam got to hand out programs at the door as people arrived.
I loved their sweet silhouettes! I spotted Jonah's right away! 
Bottom row, 6th from the left.
Slideshow...precious...but painful!
Mrs. Garner's Busy Bees!
We LOVE Mrs. Garner!! We are going to miss her so much next year!
Jonah has no idea how blessed he is to have two Grandma's who love him so much! 
PLUS Great-Grandparents too!! 
I really love how that one wiggly tooth sticks out! 
We went to Chick-fil-A with the McConnell's after the program.
How cute are they?! 
My heart was overflowing with gratitude that our kids are at CHA!!
I LOVED the Diligence song so much!!
God bless America!
Jonah's Lines
Make Me a Servant

My Teddy Bear:
Nursery Rhymes:

One of my favorite parts, and yep, I was crying!!
"Parents we are ready now, to 1st grade we will go!!"

Psalm 100:

Slideshow:
Oh, no...I wasn't crying...I was bawling! I'm glad the lights were out! This song...

"We the People..."

Whistle poem:
Jonah's mouth was cracking me up, because he was trying not to smile!
Mrs. Low explaining the certificates and what all is represented there!

No comments:

Post a Comment