Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Jonah's Last Day of Kindergarten

Jonah finally lost his snaggletooth on the last day of school! He was so excited to go to school & show his friends his new smile! I can hardly stand the cuteness!!
The last day of school was a short one...I spent the morning hopping between classrooms, for parties & awards. Mrs. Garner gave Jonah a Handwriting award, which we are very proud of! That's a big deal for this little leftie! 
One of the moms put together the sweetest little slideshow to the song "Never Grow Up"....um...cue MAJOR tears from me...I was glad the lights were off in that classroom! Ugh!! Pretty sure with Jonah's Kindergarten graduation & Mackenzie's 6th grade graduation, I have cried more tears than ever before at the end of this school year!

Oh, darling don't you ever grow up,
don't you ever grow up, Just stay this little...
Oh darling don't you ever grow up, don't you ever grow up
It could stay this simple
I won't let nobody hurt you
Won't let no one break your heart
No one will desert you
Just try to never grow up
Never grow up.

If only it worked that way...
We sure are going to miss Mrs. Garner!
Jonah was excited that he got to wear the tooth necklace one last time!!
This is hilarious...Jonah kept writing his J backwards, so I made him cross it out and start over...third times the charm! Eek!! 
Mrs. Garner led them in one last worship time, which also made me cry!
I hope & pray that Jonah will get to be a CHA Lifer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment