On Thursday, we decided we needed a break from the beach, so we headed to the Texas State Aquarium in Corpus Christi. It was a rainy, kind of gloomy day so this was a great (mostly) indoor thing to do. We loved the dolphin show and Daddy was picked as a volunteer in the bird show, so that was a lot of fun! The kids loved it all, but I think their favorite part was when Grandma & Grandpa Baldwin let them each shop for a souvenir at the end. Madison got a dolphin stuffed animal, Jonah got a sea otter stuffed animal, and Mackenzie got two necklaces! After the Aquarium, we headed back to Port A and the kids stayed with Grandma and Grandpa Baldwin for the evening while Brian and I went out to dinner for our anniversary. Such a fun day!
So thankful for Grandma & Grandpa Baldwin!
hahahahaha!!! This is called: "not ready for a picture."
Mackenzie was really into drawing pictures of the animals she saw in her book.
I love this picture!
This shark exhibit was very cool!
Okay, these things are creepy...
The dolphin show was fun! I went and got some pizza and pretzels for everyone while they waited and saved our seats.
A stingray came up out of the water and slapped Madison in the ear...I think it mostly scared her more than it hurt her, but it was a very traumatic experience. I think I snapped this picture about 3 seconds before it happened.
Boxed water...hmm...not sure it's better, but it was fun to drink it out of this carton!
Jonah was cracking me up...he wanted his picture taken in front of everything! Who's kid is this?!
Madison was protecting her head...she was just certain a bird was going to poop on her head! Haha!
Dolphins are my favorite! Aren't they so cute?!
Can't leave without going to the gift shop!
Very predictable choice for Madison's souvenir pick!

No comments:
Post a Comment