August was a month for settling back in at home after Falls Creek, spending time with friends, going back to school shopping, starting school and readjusting to a routine, and celebrating Jonah's 5th birthday! Here are some misc. pics of our August adventures!
One of my favorite things about our new home is that the kids have neighbors to play with! They play for hours on end in the backyard and I just love it!
Hmm...I'm not so sure...haha!
Charlie got a bath and partial haircut! He didn't appreciate it too much, and they weren't able to finish, but he still looked very nice, at least for a day or two!
Playing at G-Ma's treehouse!
My little snuggler! (He gets it from his Daddy!)
We spent a few days in Tulsa with the Easterwood's the week before school started. We took the girls to have their nails painted for Katelyn's birthday one day.
I MISS Woodland Hills mall and love going there any time I'm in Tulsa.
Oh, if only....
The kids weren't the only ones who needed to go back to school shopping! I call this: "Yea! The kids are back in school shopping!"
When you all sleep cozily in the same room at Falls Creek all summer long, its sometimes a hard adjustment to go back to sleeping by yourself in your own room...and sometimes, when Momma and Daddy are too tired to fight it, this happens...
We also spent (a LOT of) time cleaning out each of the kids rooms before school started. It's so nice to have everything organized and clean...a fresh start for the new school year!
We kind of ran out of time and didn't get Mackenzie's room finished, but she keeps hers picked up a lot better than Madison and Jonah, so I wasn't as worried about it.
Backpack shopping!!
This was at the EFBC kids kickoff for Wednesday nights. It was actually the same day as the first day of school, so we were all very tired by the time it was over!
Shopping for birthday ideas!
Mackenzie was invited to a Pre-Teen swim party, as kind of an introduction to this new stage of ministry. What she didn't know was that she would be "kidnapped" and taken to the party by her friends! This was too funny...we had to tell them where to come get her, so I picked Target...I figured we could always kill time shopping at Target! After they took her, Madison, Jonah and I met her over at the swim party. I can't remember where Brian was, but he was out of town for something.
Jonah LOVED going down this slide, over and over and over... There were so many kids in the pool that I was a nervous wreck that he would get smashed by a kid twice his size, but thankfully he didn't!
Really thankful that Mackenzie is making some sweet friends at EFBC!
Jonah found this picture of Brian when he was around 17 and he loves it...he carries it around everywhere! So funny!
I sometimes laugh when I find things like this that the girls have set up. Such tiny details!
The kids made the sweetest birthday cards for Grandma Baldwin!
Completely Precious!
We had a little birthday "celebration" for Jonah with the Easterwoods in Tulsa when we were there!
Madison went to a little cheer clinic at the beginning of the school year. She had a great time!
"Go Bananas! Go, Go Bananas!"
Trying to teach Mackenzie to do a sommersault...I just don't think its in her DNA to be able to do one! Poor girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment