Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Meet the Teacher

We went to Meet the Teacher at school on Tuesday morning. After meeting all three of our teachers, I am hopeful that it is going to be a great year! Each of the kids got a cute little gift from their teacher & I think they are all excited about starting school! 
The fact that this is Mackenzie's last year in Elementary School almost makes me sick at my stomach...I mean, really...it's so sad! At least for Momma! She couldn't be happier about having her own locker and being in the 5th grade! She looks way too grown up & I don't like it!
Mackenzie's teacher is Mrs. Corniel.
We took cookies for each of the kids teachers!
There are a lot of new kids in Mackenzie's class this year, but she was happy to see a few familiar names on the list...Kristen, Jackson and Ellie are the ones that I can think of right now.
The 5th grade shirt is red this year. I love that each grade has their own color.
Next up...Jonah's classroom! How completely adorable is he?! I'm so happy that he gets to be at the same school as the girls this year.
The PreK class T-shirts are yellow...nice and bright so they won't ever get lost! 
Jonah's teacher is Mrs. Coil. She seems so sweet & I am very excited that he gets to be in her class!
Mrs. Morrison is the co-teacher & she is very nice also! 
And last but CERTAINLY not least! Madison was so patient, waiting to go to her classroom! 
Madison has Mrs. Van Curen and I am SO happy about this! Last year, every time Madison stood in carpool by Mrs. Van Curen, she would get in the van and tell me she hoped she got her for 3rd grade. We had a bit of a hard time in 2nd grade last year, so I am praying and trusting that this is just the right fit for Madison this year! 
3rd grade shirts are grey!
This made Madison very happy, for sure! =0)
These are the kinds of things that make my heart happy when I walk into my kids' classrooms...

No comments:

Post a Comment