It's hard to believe its already time for school to start again. We had a great summer, but it flew by so quickly! Both of the girls had little get-together's with their classmates before the school year started. Mackenzie was invited to Ava's house with all of the 5th grade girls for a pancake party. This will be her 2nd year at OCS, and while I still miss Regent so SO much, she seems to be happy here and I'm trying to let that be enough for me to be happy too! This is a sweet group of girls and I am continuing to pray that she makes good friends and does well this year in 5th grade!
I took Madison to Chick-fil-A on Tuesday morning to meet up with all of the 3rd grade girls for breakfast before Meet the Teacher. She was so happy to see Adlee! They are pretty inseparable and I am so thankful that they are in the same class this year! I am also praying that she continues to make friends and has a great year in 3rd grade!
They were cracking me up!

No comments:
Post a Comment