Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Night Before School

I always get so emotional the night before a new school year starts. I guess because its the reality that my kids are one year older, and I have no control over it. So instead of being sad about it, I posted this funny thing about sending Jonah to Pre-K...
"Our conversations with Jonah about school are as follows:
Us: Jonah you can't kiss people at school. (Jonah: Awww, but I like kissing.) Even your teachers, who you have already proclaimed are very pretty. Keep your hands to yourself and save your kisses for Momma at home. When your teacher is talking, your mouth should be quiet. Remember you have an inside voice. When somebody talks to you, look at them when you respond. When you go to the bathroom, it isn't necessary to take your shoes, socks, shorts and underwear off. Always remember to wash your hands. And keep them out of your pants. And no intentional tooting at school! Oh yeah & HAVE FUN!! #prayingforjonahsteachersalready #ineverhadtosaythesethingstomygirls"
(The superman undies are my fav!)
Back to a serious note, I love this so much!! It gives me great peace knowing that God is always with my babies, even when I am not. I am praying all of these things over them as they begin this new school year! God, please go with them!
Sweet Dreams, angels, you've got a big day tomorrow! (Not sure why I didn't get a pic of Mack.)

No comments:

Post a Comment