We went swimming at Leslie's house a few times while we were in Newcastle. The girls always love playing with Emily! Amanda & Brooklyn were there one day when we went too! It was hilarious watching Madison "dive" off of the diving board. The girl has no fear! I am so thankful that the girls are swimming with much more confidence this year. Jonah is always a little timid when he first gets in the water, but then he warms up to it and has fun. One day, G-Ma took the girls swimming while Jonah and I stayed at the house and rested. It's great to have friends who let us come swim anytime, especially when it's so hot outside!
I love this picture of Mackenzie!
It doesn't get much better than eating popsicles IN the swimming pool, huh?!
We tried to get him to wear this hat for shade, but he would have nothing to do with it!
Wrinkled baby feet!
Here goes Madi's "dive"...
Cannonball!
She did it over and over...
Rex got ahold of my camera and took a ton of pictures...like almost 200! I deleted most of them, but he got some good shots!
Don't like this picture of me AT ALL, but look at Jonah's pure cuteness...
Now this is what summer's all about right here...chillaxin' after a dip in the pool and watching Mickey Mouse on Momma's iPhone!
LOVE this picture!

No comments:
Post a Comment