We spent a few hours tubing and playing in the water on the 4th of July before going to watch fireworks later that night. I'm so glad our kids get to make memories like this with their cousins! They had such a fun time tubing together! I LOVE my new camera and my zoom lens. It was definitely a great investment!
I mean...really...it just doesn't get any cuter! He's a cool cat!
We took a picnic lunch and ate over at the little beach area. Jonah really enjoyed his sandwich!
It was Brian's idea to take the umbrella off of the patio table...so he got to be the umbrella holder!
Jonah was really much happier on the boat than in the water.
Madison and Daddy had a nice little rest on the way back across the lake.
She was trying real hard to tell us something!

No comments:
Post a Comment