Friday, May 16, 2014

Worms, Baby Mice & the Phares's

We were in Newcastle for the Shaw Family reunion this weekend and we got to hang out, fish and make hot dogs and s'mores around a campfire with the Phares's on Friday evening. We always love getting to spend time with the Phares's. They are forever friends! I thought the highlight of the night for the girls was playing with the worms, that is until they found some baby mice in a wood pile (Thank you, Thomas Phares!). They came carrying these baby mice, so proud and excited about them! If you know me very well, you know that I. DO. NOT. LIKE. MICE. Like AT ALL! I don't even like cute little baby ones! Taylor already had plans with a friend, so we really missed her. Jonah was all over the place, so Daddy figured out how to solve that problem...strap him into his car seat!
I don't think the mouse is cute, but the little girl sure is!
Yuck, Yuck, Yuck! I don't know which is worse...the worms or the mice!
Okay, so maybe it is just a little bit cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment