Sunday, May 4, 2014

Mackenzie's Choir Program

Mackenzie had her Choir program on Sunday night. This was the day that everyone came and helped us move all of our stuff to storage. We basically finished unloading everything into the storage unit, raced back home and got ready in about 10 minutes, and then raced back to the church for the program. Thankfully, G-Ma was there to help with the kids and get Mackenzie to the church on time! I'm not sure what we would have done without her. I was completely physically and emotionally exhausted at this point, but no way was I going to miss the program! The two 1st grade choir classes sang two songs together and they did such a great job. After their songs, the older kids did a program about Esther. Mackenzie is so excited to be able to do the big kid programs from here on out. During the program, she looked at me and said, "Momma I hope we get to do a program about Samson soon, because maybe I could be Delilah!" Brian and I laughed about that...she is aspiring to greatness!
Children's Choir is one of my favorite weekly activities that we invest our time in...there is nothing more important that teaching our children to worship and sing praises to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment