Madison's spring children's choir program was Wednesday night. She was rockin' her new blue dress and silver cowboy boots! I let her pick out what she wanted to wear, and I'd say she did an awesome job! I have really enjoyed teaching in her class this year. There is nothing better than hearing children sing and learn about the love of Jesus through music! After singing, the kids got certificates for completing choir and mission friends. They also did a GA recognition and Mackenzie got a rose and a certificate. It was fun to watch the slideshow of fun activities the GA's did throughout the year. Mackenzie enjoyed it so much! We were so glad G-Ma was able to come up for the program.
I look at this picture and I get a glimpse of what Madison will look like as a teenager...absolutely beautiful!
Madison & Annabella
This was so funny...all of the girls lined up in the front and the boys fell in line at the back. It wasn't done on purpose at all that way, but sometimes that's just the natural way of things.
The 3's, 4's and 5's all sang one song together, and then each class did a few songs separately.
This song was so precious...
"God gave babies mother's to take good care of them!"
This song was supposed to just be for the 3 year olds to perform, but everyone just joined right in!
"Praise Him, Praise Him!"
"Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, God!"
One of my favorite performances of all time! We really weren't trying to sing in rounds, but they got totally off on "Jesus Loves Me!" It didn't matter...they all just kept singing their hearts out!
Here Madison is receiving her Mission Friends certificate from Ms. Debbie.
GA Recognition
The GA Pledge...I didn't even know she knew it!
That's an awfully serious face...

No comments:
Post a Comment