Thursday, May 1, 2014

Our Shooting Star

We are enjoying watching Madison play t-ball so much! Now that she has kind of figured out how the game works, she really seems to enjoy playing. She especially likes hitting the ball, and she is really pretty good at it! I know I take a ridiculous amount of pictures, but she is just so stinkin' cute in her uniform that I can't help myself! I love it that the coach rotates the girls around so that they get to play all positions. At one of her recent games, she played 2nd base and was able to throw two girls out at 1st. We were SO proud and impressed with her! She is also getting the hang of running fast when she hits the ball! There was one time when she was on 2nd base and one of her teammates hit the ball, but she didn't realize it and she didn't run to 3rd base...in fact, she never even realized what happened until the girl from 1st was standing on 2nd base with her and the ump was telling her she was out. Well, she was heartbroken and embarrassed...it made me so sad! So, from them on out, she always asks me to stand at the 3rd base line and tell her when to run. So I jump around and holler "Run, Madi, Run!" as loud as I can. I'm sure I look like a fool, but I will do anything to help my little girl! She truly is our Shooting Star!
Now that is a look of concentration right there!
I love this picture! She threw the ball and got this girl out at 1st!
Down and ready!
Mackenzie of course has made many new friends at the ball field!
I love this picture with Grandma & Grandpa Baldwin! It has made Madison feel very special to have so many people come to watch her play ball!
Madison & her sweet friend from church, Annabella.
One of Madison's favorite parts is the hand slaps at the end of each game!
Here are some video's taken during recent ballgames...
This was too funny (not that the girl got hit with the ball, of course)...but Madison made sure she did her job...she got the ball and touched the base!

No comments:

Post a Comment