Thursday, September 19, 2024

Have Faith in What Will Be

When I think back to what September was like, all I can say is that God completely carried us through the hurt and anxiety that was thrust upon us. He sent his people to us, just when we needed them--there wasn't a day that went by that someone didn't reach out to Brian. I had so many friends checking on me too. One of the sweetest messages I got was from my friend Johna. I got her this picture below when they left CHA a year and a half ago. And now, she sent it back to me in the midst of this hard time we are going through. I believe that just like her, one day we will be able to look back and see God's hand in this. For now, I'm just over here trying to make it through one day at a time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment