I started subbing at the school during the first few weeks of September. This is something I was already planning to do, before Brian's job situation, but now it is something I need to do. I was definitely a little nervous the first few times, but I got the hang of things okay I think. The teachers do a really great job of leaving detailed instructions.
I started out in Mrs. Brummfield's class, just for a few hours at the end of the day. The scriptures around her room were a blessing to me.
It is fun to be at school with the boys! For now, I'm just doing Elementary--the teenagers scare me! =0) I have always had so much respect for teachers, but subbing is taking that to an all new level--they are amazing!! It is hard work and they don't get near enough credit for all they do. 

My first full day to sub was for Mrs. Ferguson, also in 4th grade. It's a lot of work getting myself and the kids ready and out the door on time!
The next day, I subbed for Mrs. Spangler, who is an Elementary Aide.
This was Jack's reaction to seeing me on the playground!
How CUTE are they?!
Getting to be with Jack's class on the playground for Walk & Talk was a great way to start the day!
And I even got to see Jonah at lunch! Hopefully I didn't embarrass him too bad by taking this picture!
Love that this is the kind of things my kids get to learn at school!




















No comments:
Post a Comment