Since Brian took Mackenzie to Winter Jam in Tulsa, the plan was that he would take Madison to Winter Jam in OKC. I wasn't originally part of the plan, but he was able to get an extra ticket so I got to go too! Jamie, Thomas & Taylor came with us and it was such a fun night! Mackenzie and Jonah spent the night at G-Ma's house & we picked them up the next day. The best part of the night was when Taylor got to dance onstage with the Newsboys! Since Brian had backstage passes, and he knew they were going to have two girls from the audience go onstage since he was at the show in Tulsa a few weeks earlier, he pulled a few strings and they made it happen! It was such a fun experience & I know something Taylor will never forget.
Jamie used to take us to concert when we were teenagers...he likes to give us a hard time about holding hands in the van when we weren't supposed to. We were such rebels! Haha! Those were good times! Did I mention that I felt very old at this concert...I didn't love a lot of the music, but it was all worth it when they pulled out Jesus Freak at the end! =0)
#stilljesusfreaksafteralltheseyears
Here we are with Zane and Eddie from Newsong.
Fun with my girl!!
We realized right at the end of the night that we didn't get a pic of the three of us. We were trying not to get trampled by people so this is the best we got!
If Madison were a few years older, we would've tried to get her up on stage, but we knew she'd never go for it!




















No comments:
Post a Comment