We had Madison's birthday party with her friends at the skating rink in Midwest City, not far from the school. We had never been there before, and I wasn't completely sure what it was going to be like, but we LOVED it! It was so fun in there, and it definitely made me reminisce about being a kid at the skating rink. We invited all of the girls from Madison class & I was so happy that they almost all came, minus two friends who couldn't make it. Madison has made so many new friends at CHA this year & it just makes me so happy! I think she felt special, loved & celebrated, so I'd say this was a great birthday party! She even got in the ticket booth, which was way out of her comfort zone, but she did it anyway!
Preslee, Sophia, Ettalyn, Madison, Raley, Kyah, Lizzie, Madelyn
Jonah was kind of the cutest thing ever on his skates! He and Owen had a blast skating together!
Tye-dye unicorn cupcakes with surprise sprinkles in the middle!
So pretty & grown up!
G-Ma is the BEST!! She always helps us pay for birthday parties & I really couldn't do it without all of her help!
Such sweet girls!
Such sweet Mommas!
Love, love, love her!!

















































No comments:
Post a Comment