Tuesday, March 12, 2019

This is TEN!

Madison's birthday fell on a Tuesday and it was a full day of celebrating! We started with our traditional breakfast in bed/wake up birthday song, followed by a few presents, then I took lunch to Madison at school, came back a few hours later with birthday treats at the end of the day, and finally we finished up the day with dinner at Ted's with G-Ma, Rex, Poppa and Louise! I kind of procrastinated about what to get Madison for her birthday, and finally decided on the gymnastics mat she has been asking for. I couldn't get it in time for her birthday, so I had to print out a picture of it. It will be here soon & she was a good sport about it, but I felt bad! 
As always, my goal when it comes to birthdays is to make sure my kids feel extra special and loved, and I think we accomplished that today for Madison!
Happy Birthday, MJ! 
Look at this beautiful girl!
Lunch with the birthday girl!
(Did I mention that birthdays are a little exhausting for me? I love it though & it's totally worth it to see this smile!)
The rainbow Jell-o cups we made were quite a hit! 
I think its safe to say they liked them!
Dinner & a few more gifts at Ted's! Jonah found this cute pink pig for Madison.
The other thing we got Madison was a bunch of glue and things to make slime...much to my hesitation...but she was very excited! 
Looks like a serious convo...
We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family!

No comments:

Post a Comment