I took the kids out of school early and drove to Tulsa for eye appt's with Dr. Groves. The girls' both passed with flying colors, but it seems that Jonah has drawn the lucky straw and is going to be stuck with my genes when it comes to his eyesight. Boo! At his last appt, Brian took him and the doctor said he may grow out of the glasses within a year. So I was really surprised this time when Dr. Groves told me he would probably have to wear them his whole life. It just wasn't what I was expecting, but that's okay. Honestly, he looks so adorable in his glasses, that I was going to be a little sad if he didn't need them anymore. We got to shop for new glasses & ended up with this pair of blue RayBan's. They look similar to his other pair, but they aren't rubber this time...we'll see how he does with that! Jonah was very particular about what he liked and didn't like. He couldn't look one ounce cuter than he does in his new glasses, that much I know!
They all survived getting their eyes dilated...this picture cracks me up! Feeling so blessed to be their Momma today!
His old glasses still fit, but he's had them for a couple years and it was time for a new pair.
The girls thought this pair was so cute and they kept saying that Jonah looked just like his cousin, Cole in them!
This sweet lady works at Dr. Groves' office and does crafts with the kids while they wait for their eyes to dilate.
That smile!!! =0)))
I'm so in love...
Madison's attitude is hilarious...this shy, sweet girl has a flip side to her that a lot of people don't see! LOL!



















No comments:
Post a Comment