After the puppy reveal, we spent the rest of Christmas Eve eating pizza, decorating cupcakes, watching YouTube videos of Westie dogs, and playing with our new little pet! This is a Christmas Eve that will always be special & memorable to us all!
The puppy was helping out in the kitchen too...he's so little, I just hope we don't step on him! He's definitely a curious little guy!
Have you ever seen anything so beautiful and delicious looking?!
Poor Brian...he just still has moments pretty much every day where he doesn't feel well. We are very thankful that it is better than it was, but I just wish it would go away completely.
Cookies & Milk for Santa and carrots for the reindeer.
Once the kids were nestled all cozy in their beds, dreaming about their puppy and Christmas the next day, "Santa" came to visit! Have I mentioned how much I love Christmas?!

No comments:
Post a Comment