Here are some misc. pics from December. I always love these posts, because they showcase our "normal life" every day moments! And there are a lot of them from December, because it is such a crazy busy month.
Brian took the kids to the park one day. He is so good to do things with them and give me breaks! Mack wasn't into playing at the park, so she sat and drew Jonah and Madison playing under the tree. She's a girl after my own heart!
I found him sitting like this, watching tv one morning. Seriously adorable!
So I went into Wal-Mart the other day to do some Christmas shopping and while I was looking at the Hot Wheels for my 4 year old, what do I see?! Cher's Jeep from the movie Clueless...and all of a sudden, I'm "wiggin'"...I mean, how old am I, that this movie was made 20 years ago & now there are toys made from it..."As IF!" This was my favorite movie ever at the age of 15...I mean, "Whatever!" I did marry a "Baldwin"!
Hanging with G-Ma one morning before school.
Ladies Man...
"Helping" Daddy at work one day!
The girls had a Jingle Bell Shop at school, where they got to buy gifts for their family and friends for Christmas. I went up and volunteered one day and got to be there while Madison shopped. So fun! It's a great fundraiser for the school and she is thrilled to have her very own gifts to give...its a win all around!
Gotta love Christmas pj's! I was trying to take a Christmas card pic, which didn't exactly work, but they are still cute.
Lord, please let them always love each other!!
Just seemed like a good day for some Krispy Kreme's!
Jonah and Grandpa Baldwin took a nap while us girls went shopping with Grandma Baldwin one day.
We were so happy to get to be at STBC one Sunday during December and spend time with our friends! Mackenzie and Kinley had the same Christmas dress, which they just loved! And Jonah was thrilled at this moment.
Mackenzie got to go to a Regent girls Christmas party at Hannah's house, so that was a special treat!
It wouldn't be Christmas without cookies!
I haven't done cookies in a very long time, but I'm hoping to start back slowly. I did this order for one of our new neighbors. These Christmas wedding cookies almost make me wish we would've gotten married in December! So pretty!
I'd say she was kind of tired!
Breakfast of champions for Jonah today...
#dontjudge
#yesthosearesmartiesfruitsnacksandcapncrunch
#daddysbeengoneallweek
#hewatched7episodesofPJMaskstoo
#survival
This letter that Mackenzie wrote to mail to a soldier is one of the sweetest things ever. I especially love her joke at the end!
Mackenzie really likes photo bombing these days!
Jonah is learning the art of the selfie...I found 27 of these on my phone!
Daddy went to Mack's Christmas chapel & I went to Madi's.
This was at another of Madison's Chapel's in December. The 2nd grade sang a few songs. Daddy went and took some pics and videos for me!
I can't remember why, but I wasn't able to be there for Jonah's party, so G-Ma saved the day and went for me! I'm guessing I was probably doing something at the girls' school.
PJ Day at school!
Daddy and Jonah were all cuddled up on our new couch upstairs!
Uhhhh...this is what happens sometimes when your big sister is in charge of helping with your pajamas.
The girls went to church with G-Ma one Sunday and took this cute pic with Emma.
We went up and had a fun time celebrating Christmas with the Easterwood's during Christmas break.
These girls are good beggars! I'm not sure what they wanted, but they were serious about it!
Daddy took the girls to see the new Star Wars! Mack loved it but Madi slept through most of it. She doesn't care too much about Star Wars, but she wasn't about to be left out!
Connie gave me her rain boots. Aren't they cute?!
I spent a lot of time with my friend, Kari, in December. We always laugh so much and just have a great time when we are together. One weekend at the beginning of December, I went to Tulsa and we went out to lunch, to the movies, grabbed dinner and spent the night at a hotel. We had so much fun talking, laughing, listening to music, and taking a late night field trip outside of the hotel. =0))) The next morning we slept in, went to another movie, got our nails done and went to see her parents. They treated us to the hotel, which was so sweet of them! It was such a fun, much-needed weekend away for me! I felt like I was in High School again, getting to have a sleepover with a friend!
A week or so later, Kari came and spent two or three nights with me while Brian was in Colorado for work. I could barely fit in my bed because of her stack of pillows, but once again we had a great time! We got to have lunch with Lori one day at a little tea room here in Edmond and we loved it!
There was one other time in December when I went to Tulsa with Brian for the day, to have lunch with Kari and get our nails done while he was doing something for work. We went to see her transgender nail tech, where I got my favorite set of nails I think I've ever had.
I mean, just look at them!
Uhhh...glass or plastic...????
So. So. Funny!
"Underpants!"

No comments:
Post a Comment