Madison is doing very well in school & she's quite the little artist! She has trouble concentrating at times, but overall she is doing great. She enjoys writing very much, and it always makes us laugh to read the things she comes up with. I especially laughed at her note above about pestering Jonah...she is very, very good at doing that! She is really into writing sweet notes for people these days too. A few of these will go down in history as some of my favorites ever! And as you can see, she really likes to add lots of SO, SO, SO, SO's! She loves playing school with Jonah and I tell her often that I think she would be a very good teacher someday!
You can bet that this is a "Keep in a special place forever" kind of note!
This one too!
These were Madison's notes for her oral book report over the book Corduroy.
I thought this was so neat...each of her classmates wrote a review with encouraging words about her book report. 
From her journal at school. We are working on spelling, but Madi is a good little writer!

No comments:
Post a Comment