Friday, December 16, 2016

Baldwin Family: Down and Out

The pictures say it all...
A violent stomach bug made its way through our house in the middle of December. It totally wiped out our plans one weekend, to spend time with Danny and Amy when they were here from CO. Boo! It started with me when Brian was in Colorado and Kari was staying with us, but I didn't have it as bad as everyone else. A few days later Jonah got it, and then a few days after that, Brian and Mackenzie got it. Then, later that same night, Madison started throwing up and having diarrhea too. I guess no one wanted to be left out. It was brutal. And I'm just gonna tell it like it is...I would be an absolutely terrible nurse. I just can't even handle it. I hate it so bad when my people are sick! It completely stresses me out.
There were a few moments when they were ALL sick at the same time that I thought I might just lose my mind. Thankfully, it passed fairly quickly and we were all well in plenty of time for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment