I am SOOO far behind on blogging! But, I'm working on it and at some point, I will be caught up again. For now, I'm going to just skip all of that other stuff and go right to something fun! Brian just got back from a week of training in Colorado, so G-Ma kept the kids Saturday night so we could go out. We dropped them off with her Saturday afternoon and went shopping for a while, before going home to get ready for our date. We have always wanted to go back to the Haunted House, the restaurant that we went to for Sr Prom and also the night before Brian proposed to me, so we decided it was the perfect night for it! It was so much fun! I probably should have thought about the fact that thanks to the stomach bug, I hadn't eaten anything in 3 days, before I downed my drink as soon as we sat down...eek! Brian wasn't sure whether to laugh at me or be worried about me, and that's all I'll say about that! We really did have such a great time together and I'm so glad to have him back home again! We went to church the next morning at QSBC, and then had lunch and went shopping for furniture and puppy supplies before going to pick the kids up at G-Ma's house. (Where we were greeted by Jonah throwing up over and over...welcome back to reality!)
I love this man so, so much and I am beyond thankful that we get to do life together! Regardless of what is going on in life, he is always there to love, encourage and support me.
"My husband has made me laugh, wiped my tears, hugged me tight. Watched me succeed. Seen me fail. Kept me strong. My husband is a promise that I will have a friend forever."
(He's a hottie too...I am loving his hair and beard...mmm...yes!)
One more pic from dinner...I chose to ignore the fact that it was FREEZING outside!
Late night movie...Because, why not? Haha!
Thus, the pic above...
Brian was really enjoying furniture shopping the next day!

No comments:
Post a Comment