The past several months have been a roller coaster for me...there is so much that I can't publicly blog about yet, but God is orchestrating some changes in our life that are HUGE. To be completely honest, I just really don't like His plans right now. It is a real struggle for me. Yes, I know His ways are always BEST...but they are NOT always easiest. I'm just trying to trust and surrender...thank goodness His mercies are new every morning, because it's a daily struggle. Here are some verses that I'm trying to cling to. It's hard to wait and wonder what the future holds...at least for this anxious heart.
Isaiah 41:10 "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Deuteronomy 31:7-8 "Be strong and courageous, for you shall go with this people into the land that the Lord has sworn to their fathers to give them, and you shall put them in possession of it. It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you. Do not be dismayed."
Mark 8:34-35 "Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me. For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me and for the gospel will save it."
Jeremiah 29:13 "You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."
Isaiah 40:31 "But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."
Philippians 4:5-7 "The Lord is at hand. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:19 "And my God will supply every need of yours, according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus."


No comments:
Post a Comment