Sunday, February 21, 2016

Feb. Misc.

February was a good, but hard month. This FB post I did pretty much sums up the month of February.  "Madison prayed at bedtime and thanked God that I gave her food to eat to make her strong and healthy tonight...she had Captain Crunch cereal for dinner. Mom of the Year Award, right here! 😭 ‪#‎justoneofthosedays‬ #‎notevenmondayyet‬ #‎itsgoingtobealongweek‬ #‎cerealfordinnerwhynot‬ 
I feel like we have sort of been in "survival mode" lately. Life is good, but hard in the sense that we have a huge life change ahead of us. We were back and forth during the month of February, praying that God would show us if this new position for Brian was what He had in store for us. Finally, after much prayer and struggle, we decided to take a leap of faith and do it. Here are some of our every day moments during February! 
Cold weather calls for lots of movies & cuddles on the couch! 
Celebrating Connie's birthday...I don't know what I would've done without my friends these past few months. I love them so! 
G-Ma came up and helped me decorate my big Valentine's cookie order one weekend. The girls went to spend time with Grandma & Grandpa Baldwin, but Jonah had to stay at home because we discovered that (we're pretty sure) he found and chewed up one of my pills. EEEKKK!!! Talk about instant panic and totally stressed out Momma... He was perfectly fine, but it landed him a weekend at home with us while we did cookies. 
We went to dinner at Napa Flats and Jonah got to decorate his own pizza.
This was too funny...I think my caption on this picture went something like this...
"Aaaand, I'm pretty sure this is when G-Ma decided she was full! Why does everyone else's food always taste better? LOL!" 
This girl has got some serious style! 
Love my new coat! 
Madison fits right in with these Beanie Boo's, with her "big eyes!" 
These eyelashes...
She's just a tad too big for that tricycle! It was hilarious watching her ride it around though! 
This was a Sunday morning during ETC...Jonah can get it on that tricycle! I didn't know he could ride so fast! =0)
At 3 1/2, the girls both could have colored this picture mostly inside the lines...this is Jonah's coloring method. Should I be concerned?! 
That tongue...
I love completing Shutterfly books! I was so excited to get our most recent Disney trip done. Looking back through these 4 trips we have done with our kids, I can't wait for trip #5!!!
Over. And Over. And Over. Funny every time!
Children's Choir fun with Ms. Janice!
Precious note from Madison! 
When you're a boy, is there anything better than digging in dirt? (Even if it is a gopher mound!)
Can't believe its time to get ready for her 7th birthday! Our puppy loving girl! 
"Look Mommy, it's his Daddy!" 
Sweet Dreamers
No wonder it took her forever to get in the shower tonight! 
Mack is going to wear this pretty dress for Oklahoma Day. It's so special because Grandma Jean made it for G-Ma to wear when she was around Mackenzie's age. 
This was so very sweet...Joy McLaughlin brought me this sweet note and Jen Hatmaker book one day when I was having an especially hard time with the upcoming move. 
This is a day I will never forget...I picked Mack up from school one Friday and we went home and told the kids we were going to be moving to OKC. As we were driving home, I couldn't stop thinking about how her life was about to be forever changed, and these were the last few moments of "normal" before her world was tipped upside down. 
Regardless of where we live, one thing will never change and that is my love for this sweet child of mine! 
Just gonna tell it like it is...I had some sad, depressing days during February. Watching Fuller House on Netflix made me happy though! That's a total blast from the past! 
Love getting to have lunch with the girls at school!

Waiting in Dr. Groves office for an eye appointment.
Oops..."curler" bead catastrophe! 
Mackenzie has discovered a YouTube channel called "Draw So Cute" and she is constantly using it to draw all sorts of things. I was amazed at this unicorn and fairy that she drew! 
I thought this was hilarious...this is something going around on FB...you put your name in and it generates these things about you. Mine couldn't have been more wrong! LOL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment