Spirit Dress days are just exciting every time! Oh...and then there are "Ram-Grams!" This a fun little fundraiser where the kids pay .25 or something like that, to send a note with a sucker attached to their friends. I got the girls new Regent t-shirts, which they loved and were so excited about! Daddy took them to Chapel this morning, where they had a special treat, because a U.S. Senator, James Lankford was speaking. Brian was so excited to have the chance to visit with him about the position at the BGCO. If I'm not mistaken, James started out with the job Brian will currently be doing at the Convention. Brian has joked a few times that his real goal is to be a Senator someday, so he's just taking this next step on that journey just like James did! (Don't. Think. So.)
Why is it that I can never just take one or two pictures and call it good?! I really think I have a problem! Nonetheless, here are ALL of the ridiculously cute and sweet pictures I took the morning of Spirit-Dress Day!

No comments:
Post a Comment