After dropping the bombshell that we were moving on the kids, we ALL needed some fun and happiness...soooo, off to the circus we went! We picked Kinley up and took her with us...Katelyn had a birthday party to go to...and then after the circus, we picked Katelyn up and they spent the night with us. Everything may be changing, but our friendship with the Easterwood's will always remain. The girls all said the sweetest prayers at bedtime! I'm just praying that God will help them through this process, just as He will help me! A few weeks before this, a sweet older man from church named Johnny, asked if we would like tickets for the circus. I immediately said yes when I saw the dates, and I knew that this would be an extra blessing for our kiddos on what was sure to be a sad day.
This is what our house looked like, post-sleepover!
This is a video (audio only) of the girls praying at bedtime...
Madison - "

No comments:
Post a Comment