Simply put...my friends are amazing! I love these three ladies so much. My friendships with each of them are unique and special and I love them dearly! They make me laugh, they listen, they cry with me, and they just make my life better. I can't imagine every day life without them, but thank goodness for technology, right?! After the VERY emotional day we had on Sunday, announcing to the church that we are leaving, I desperately needed some laughter and relaxation. Soooo...watching the Bachelor together was so much fun!! (Don't judge!) Kari even got roses for all of us! The highlight of the night was our Rose Ceremony, where Connie handed roses to Kari & me, and then Jill got the final rose when she got there. Mark was such a good sport...Kari yelled at him to come be Chris Harrison and escort Jill into the rose ceremony. I was seriously laughing so hard I thought I was going to have a real problem! It was hysterical and so fun!
1. Yes, we were acting like we were in Jr. High. 2. No, there was no alcohol involved. 3. We stayed up way too late...I think it was 12:30 when I got home. 4. Laughter and friendship is good for the soul!
I found this note from Kari while I was cleaning out my closet...I couldn't have said it better...I feel the same way!

No comments:
Post a Comment