Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Spring Choir Program~GA Recognition

Madison had her last "preschool" choir program tonight. I have loved helping in her choir class for the past several years. They sang three songs..."Hallelujah, Sing Hosanna," "Dear God, You Made..." and "I Will Love You, Lord." I'm always amazed at how well the kids learn the words and motions to the songs! Next year Madison will be in the big kids choir class, like Mackenzie. Jonah will be in the 3 year old choir though, so I am definitely looking forward to that. After the choir part of the program, they did Mission Friends & GA's recognition. This is always so fun for the girls, because they get beautiful roses! I'm thankful for a church home that invests in children & makes things like this possible. I love this sweet picture that was put on the Channel the following Sunday.
Precious girls!
GA Recognition
I found these pictures in Mackenzie's GA notebook.
Bailey was SO sweet and gave Madison her rose!

No comments:

Post a Comment