This year has passed by in a blur...faster than Kindergarten and 1st grade combined, it seems. Mackenzie has had a great year in 2nd grade...I cannot believe she will be a 3rd grader next year! These are some pictures I took during the last week of school. Sadly, I haven't taken the opportunity to have lunch with Mackenzie very much this year...so, I figured better late than never! I took McDonald's to her one day and ate lunch with her & her BFF, Kinley. I am going to make a point to do that more next year!
Mackenzie has always been full of poses when it comes to taking pictures! Such a funny girl!
Her hand is much bigger now than when she made this stepping stone for me back in Pre-K!
These two are quite the pair!
I had been shopping that morning & bought the girls this cute new puppy dog poster for their bedroom, so I showed it to the girls at lunch.

















No comments:
Post a Comment